Being active on social media platforms is becoming almost a necessity for doing business today. Existing and prospective customers expect you to be on social platforms, actively engaging and providing valuable information. A successful social media strategy grows new business opportunities, helps secure client loyalty and positions your brokerage as a thought leader.Engaging on social media allows you to reach new prospects, connect with clients on a deeper level and reinforce your role as a trusted advisor, eventually leading to selling more and solidifying retention.
Why is social media important for business?
Strategic social media use can help your business sell more and solidify retention. A social media presence:
- Creates influence in a way that traditional media cannot, for minimal cost.
- Allows consumers to easily find your business online.
- Provides you with the opportunity to respond positively to comments people are making about your organization.
- Levels the playing field with competitors who are more than likely already on social media.
Social media benefits for you
The benefits of having an online social media presence are limitless. Forward-thinking brokerages already have established an online presence, and they are using this as an opportunity to drive growth and strengthen client relationships. Benefits to being on social media include:
- Minimal initial investment
- Increased referrals as happy clients share their satisfaction with their own social networks
- Interaction with prospects and clients on an individual level to deepen relationships
- The ability to share valuable content, solidifying your role as a trusted advisor
- Increased cross sell opportunities and stronger retention
- The ability to communicate in a crisis situations
Establishing an online presence is crucial for today’s high-growth brokerages. Using these platforms can help you grow your book and solidify retention.